That faint sound you just heard? A grown man in China sobbing upon hearing Kobe Bryant was walking within a 25-mile radius.
The show can be heard by clicking on the module above, and a rundown of talking points follows below…
- After establishing Chinese food in China tastes different than Chinese food in 'Merica, we take a stroll through the latest headlines, NBA or otherwise. Greg Oden is paced to take the court this season before Andrew Bynum. An unexpected ace in the hole could keep journeyman Renaldo Balkman in the league. alcohol withdrawal
wireless tv speakers
plantar fasciitis treatment
best drug rehabilitation
Will Miley Cyrus add “porn director” to her resume?
- The Lakers' preseason is halfway in the books, we share our general impressions. Who have been the biggest pleasant surprises and unfortunate disappointments?
- To a man, every Laker has spoken in glowing terms about the team's improved chemistry. A welcome development, for sure, but how much will it actually matter on the court?
- Kobe told Bleacher Report's Kevin Ding that were these exhibition games in China playoff games in the States, he could suit up. What does this say about where Kobe stands in his recovery? And in the meantime, The Mamba now wears glasses so fashionable they basically flip the bird to an entire younger generation of bespectacled NBA players.
- We discuss my take on the recent kerfuffle about Pau Gasol's expressed unwillingness to take a pay cut with the Lakers next season.
- Openly gay big man Jason Collins is not on an NBA roster. Is the issue homophobia, Collins' age and limited skill set, or a combination of both?
- It's time for AAK!!! Who would we nominate to join Kobe as members of Club “Vino?” How does soccer player Abby Wambach's recent marriage to her partner reflect different views of homosexuality with males and female athletes? What are the pros and cons of being a journalist? What are each of our biggest food aversions?