The Lakers are now undefeated in games played at Staples Center where Phil Jackson watches as Knicks President from a luxury suite. If Mike D’Antoni can figure out a way to replicate this formula, the team may be able to end this season on a surprisingly positive note.
The show can be heard by clicking on the module, and a list of talking points can be found below. Among the high points.
- We stroll through the latest headlines. LeBron James and Adam Silver will meet this offseason to discuss the possible elimination of sherseys. Greveis Vasquez declares Kevin Durant “Jesus.” Mark Cuban calls out the NFL’s impending business model. Is the Eastern Conference now a legitimate playoff race?
- Kobe Bryant sat down with ESPN’s Darren Rovell to discuss basketball and business. As far as hoops goes, Kobe offered his faith in Jeanie and Jim Buss, but reiterated his impatience with a slow and steady rebuild. How big of a problem is this moving forward?
- In the meantime, Kobe Inc. has opened up shop, with Bryant lending his presence and dollars to a sports drink called BodyArmour. How does this investment reflect the prospects of Kobe’s post-playing career?
- Pau Gasol has vertigo. No. Seriously. Vertigo. At this points, are there any bizarre injuries and ailments left for the Lakers to endure?
- Nick Young got robbed Sunday night, but the joke may actually be on the assholes who stole his clothes and jewelry.
- It’s time for AAK!!! What movies have scared the K Bros most over the years? Rank the following in terms of quality company: Kanye West, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Bieber.
- The New York Post reported Monday that former NBA player Quinton Ross was found murdered. As it turns out, the deceased was a different man named Quinton Ross. But hey, at least the Post was “first!”