It’s a busy hour-plus, starting with a less-than-stellar evaluation of the Lakers’ front office, including hoops execs, ownership, and head coach. Do the Lakers deserve the scorn of ESPN’s Forecast rankings? From there, it’s a look around the league, a check on two of the NFL’s more notorious names, big TV news, and AAK!
Among the talking points…
- LeBron James isn’t just one of the NBA’s great leaders… he’s among the best in the world, according to Fortune.
- Durant and Westbrook. One out for the year, one putting up MVP numbers. What does this mean for OKC, and maybe the Lakers?
- After seventeen years and zero requests, NBC is bringing back the sitcom “Coach.” You’re asking “Why?” So are we.
- Our “Person of Interest” is dubiously shared this show by Greg Hardy and Ray McDonald, two NFL players mired in domestic violence
- AAK! Final four themed. “Final Four” cinematic badasses. “Final Four” actors. (And even with all my honorable mentions, AK managed to forget Bill Murray on that list, for which he’ll never forgive himself.) “Final Four” condiments. “Final Four” non-family member ‘Simpsons’ characters.
- Recommended listening includes three Marc Maron podcasts, and a Sam Simon/Barack Obama interview. And here’s a link to our ESPN podcast with actor Danny Trejo (“Machete,” “Desperado,” “Heat”), in which we cover his incredible career, prison boxing, general badassery, and so much more.